How we find your perfect Part-Time Nanny
We get to know you.
We spend time getting to know you and your family through our registration process to ensure we understand your needs and your family dynamic. We will determine your weekly schedule, required job responsibilities, and personal qualities you desire in your nanny.
We compensate your nanny.
We find your ideal candidates.
We will select top candidates for your family based on your needs and schedule interviews in the comfort of your own home. We have established relationships with numerous Childcare Specialists and are constantly establishing new relationships so we have a pool of candidates from which you can choose your nanny.
We employ your Childcare Specialist and take care of the taxes, workers compensation, insurance, and monthly compensation. You sign your nanny's time sheets and we will charge your account once a month for the number of hours a Childcare Specialist has worked for you and your family. At your request we will provide you with our Tax ID number so you can take advantage of childcare tax deductions or flexible spending accounts.
We provide on-going support.
We are here to answer your questions, provide suggestions, and offer a network of support for both your family and your nanny. Our guaranteed babysitting service can provide back up care if your nanny is out of town or sick.
12-tier screening process
- Extensive online application
- Phone interview
- Reference checks
- Former employment verification
- Personal interviews with the owner
- Address history trace report including names, date of birth, and addresses associated with the social security number
- County courthouse search including all counties listed from the address history trace within the last 7 years
- Criminal record database includes over 450 million records
- Sex offender search including a search from all 50 states and US territories
- Security watch list
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid training certification
- Capital City Childcare Specialists training
A one-time registration fee of $99 is required to begin a search. To view our full fee and policy schedule, click the button below. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Photo credit: Greer A. Meagher