Why choose Capital City Childcare?
We know children.
As a former teacher in both elementary and middle schools along with working with students in a homebound setting and private tutoring, Chrissy has experience with numerous age levels. She also has three children of her own and will only employ childcare specialists that she would have care for her own children. Each of our childcare specialists must have at least two years of verifiable childcare experience and complete our Capital City Childcare Specialists training.
quality and trust.
Each Childcare Specialist is at least 18 years old, has at least a high school diploma or equivalent, and has reliable transportation in order to get to and from your home to care for your family. We go through each applicant's resume and strengths to find the best match for you and your family.
We carefully screen all of our applicants. Each goes through an extensive 12-tier screening process before being offered employment.
12-tier Screening Process
- Extensive online application
- Phone interview
- Reference checks
- Former employment verification
- Personal interviews with the owner
- Address history trace report including names, date of birth, and addresses associated with the social security number
- County courthouse search including all counties listed from the address history trace within the last 7 years
- Criminal record database includes over 450 million records
- Sex offender search including a search from all 50 states and US territories
- Security watch list
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid training certification
- Capital City Childcare Specialists training
Photo credit: Greer A. Meagher